Intro-type Post

I’m a twenty-three-year old Law graduate from Glasgow.  My main hobby is being exceptionally interested in everything, as long as it doesn’t involve too much effort. I have a book-buying (and reading!) obsession which does not improve my studying habits or bank balance in anyway. Other interests include making lists, music, my pet rats, watching DVDs (of varying quality, and only intermittently owing to possessing a live-in boyfriend whose lack of dedication to the televisual medium is somewhat trying), and generally being a lazy article.  I may exercise occasionally and I should probably take more photos. Oh, I also suffer from moderate anxiety about almost everything that has ever happened to me, but I’m trying to work on that one. But all in good time.  I have hypermobility that occasionally makes it hard to type/blog so that kinda sucks. I'm a generally pretty chill person, though I have my moments!

Stuff I like:

Books: Terry Pratchett, Jostein Gaarder, Malazan: Book of the Fallen, Jane Austen, China Mieville.

TV: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Adventure Time, The Wire, Black Books, Father Ted.

Films: Little Miss Sunshine, Amelie, Dollars Trilogy, Lord of the Rings, Beauty and the Beast.

Music: Franz Ferdinand, Leonard Cohen, The National, Bruce Springsteen, Tegan & Sara.

I totally did not just do those off the top of my head.

Otherwise, ask me! I'm really open to any messages (even though sometimes I forget to respond because I'm a numb nut but please don't take it personally!), followers, whatever.  I love meeting new internet people and stuff.